- Remember: Wear your Awana uniform to school on Wednesday and receive bonus points to spend at the Awana Store!
- Wednesday night you should bring your Awana shirt and any awards you have received, tennis shoes, Bible, and Awana book for the
theme of the night
- See Marsha Twisdale for more information or call her at 532-1703.
- WE NEED HELP! Awana has grown so much that we need more workers. Don't worry about the training, just come and bring a willing
- Puggles - Where little ones are introduced to God.
- Cubbies - Preschool ministry for 3 & 4 year olds. Child must be 3 years old prior to September 1 & potty trained. PARENTS:
Remember to complete your BEAR HUGS in the handbook each week with your child at home. Date and sign!
- Sparks - Kindergarten through 2nd grade
- T & T - 3rd - 5th grade
1718 E. 10th St., Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870 * (252) 535-5355 * Billy Meinsen, Minister
- To ensure safety in our Awanas program, we have changed the drop off and pick up procedures. Please note the following:
- Only a parent or guardian may out a child. We are not signing children in this year but will be signing them out.
children in and sign them in.
- No child should ever be dropped off. Please bring your
up. Puggles, Cubbies, and Sparks will be checked out at the
- All Awana children will now remain in the sanctuary for pick
main doors and T&T classes will be checked out from the
fellowship hall doors.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please call Marcia Twisdale at 532-1703.