|1718 E. 10th St., Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870 * (252) 535-5355 * Billy Meinsen, Minister
- Karen & Clifton (Boogie) Johnson are the proud parents of Isabella (Bella)
Grace born Sunday, 9-23 at 9:02 pm. She weighed 7lbs. 20oz. and is 20 1/2"
long. Proud grandparents are Buster and Rosa Harris. The Johnson family
lives at 209 Robinson Dr., RRNC.
- Diane Gordan has been diagnosed with a benign brain tumor but it is located
in a dangerous place. Please keep Diane and her family in your prayers as
she faces surgery in the coming weeks. Diane lives at 154 Chapmans Ford
Rd., Emporia, VA 23847.
- Lisa Salmon is in the beginning stages of breast cancer. Please keep Lisa
and her family in your prayers as they decide her treatment. Lisa lives at 106
Braeburn Circle, RRNC.
- Darwin Sanders is dealing with some medical issues. Please keep him in
your prayers. Darwin lives at 58 Perennial Lane.
- Alayna Acree is recovering from surgery. Alayna lives at 299 Wendover Lane,
- Kevin Allen's grandmother passed away over the week-end. Kevin lives at
407 Hilltop Lane, Skippers VA 23879
- Allen Daniels has been admitted to room 501at HRMC diagnosed with
cellulitis. Please keep him in your prayers.
- Trish Worsham is having some medical concerns. Please keep her in your
prayers. Trish lives at 31 Yarrow Lane, RRNC.
- Hailey Barber is at home recovering from surgery performed over the week-
end. Hailey lives at 604 E. 3rd St., RRNC.
- Cody Cooke has been diagnosed with pressure on the brain. Please keep
Cody and his family in your prayers and he will be facing surgery in the
coming weeks. Cody lives at 1402 W. Chaloner Dr., RRNC.
- Kathy Williams is recovering at home from a procedure performed earlier in
the week at Pitt Memorial Hospital. Kathy lives at 91 Wendover Lane, RRNC
- Wednesday night meals continue this week with fried chicken being served
beginning at 5:45 pm. Come join us and take the night off from cooking.
- AWANA program continues at 6:20 pm with Wacky Hair being the theme for
the night. Remember to bring your dues, books and Bibles!
- The Agape Cafe' will open Friday serving shredded chicken BBQ
sandwiches, homemade slaw, chips and homemade peach cobbler. Come
join us for lunch!
- Women's Prayer Breakfast is coming up on the last Saturday of the month.
(and there are rumors they want the men to cook!)
Last updated: Sunday, September 16, 2012